Most bureaucrats in Washington like Christmas a lot — but federal regulations make it seem they do not.
Santa hates red tape, it ruins the season. No one has to ask why. All know the reason .
And so, this week — instead of sitting on the fence — the government did something that made lots of sense.
The USDA issued a permit: his reindeer could now travel with ease.
“We agreed to waive the normal application fees .”
So said John Clifford, the agency’s chief veterinary officer.
The usual tests for his livestock? Santa needn’t bother.
Provided, that is, the reindeer ate hay quite a bit.
They also needed IDs. And proof they are fit.
That cleared the way for Santa to move faster .
Lic may eventually mislead himself in private. custom paper writing services
Bài viết mới nhất được đăng AaronFlannagan4 (Xem tất cả)
- Legit WritemyPaper4me.org Generating Aid Review - 05/11/2016
- Legit WritemyPaper4me.org Creating Steering Review - 05/11/2016
- Legit WritemyPaper4me.org Crafting Provider Review - 05/11/2016
- WriteMyPaper4Me Support Review - 04/11/2016
- Extremely Effective Qualified Review of JustBuyEssay.com - 04/11/2016