People keep all different kinds of animals for pets. They do so for delight, companionship or just to acquire a feeling of responsibility and to care for something. Some pets serve other purposes such as defending homes and property and eliminating pests. Cats, dogs, fish and birds are the most popular pets but nearly any animal can be a pet providing it is not an endangered species.
One animal that can make an ideal pet is the rabbit. They can be kept in a hutch both inside and outdoors or allowed to roam free. However, it is recommended to keep them inside where they are protected from predators and severe temperatures. If you are a pet lover and want to own a rabbit you will require a suitable hutch to accommodate it. You can either purchase one or make one by yourself. Follow the guidelines below to construct your own cage that can hold up to three rabbits comfortably.
24″ x 96″ Chicken wire
2 door hinges
Hook and eye latch
2 sheets ply board 24″ x 72″ x 3/4 “
8 pieces of 2″ x 4″ wood that are 8-foot in length
2 1″ x 2″ boards that are 6-foot in length
1. Use the handsaw to cut 4 pieces of 2″ x 4″ wood to 48″ long. Cut 8 pieces 24″ long.
2. Use the hammer to nail a 48″ piece to 24″ piece in the shape of an ‘L’. The boards must be joined so that 4″ are left on both the right and left sides of the 24″ piece.
3. Nail the end of the 48″ piece to the 24″ piece.
4. Attach a next piece of 48″ wood to the opposite side of the 24″ wood to make a ‘U’.
5. Nail a second piece of 24″ wood to the last 2″ of the 48″ wood to form a rectangular frame.
6. Place the frame on the workbench with one 48″ board in front of you while the 24″ boards facing away from you.
7. Nail a 24″ board to each corner of the frame. The board should point toward the ceiling. Nail the board in order that the 4″ widths face you from each corner.
8. Nail a 48″ board between the 24″ board that face you so that the upright rectangle that is facing you will be identical to the one on the work area.
9. Repeat the same process to the opposite side.
10. Nail a piece of 24″ board on the top of the 24″ inch boards that are positioned upright.
11. Turn over the object and do the same repeat.
12. Using handsaw cut two 2-foot square pieces of the plywood.
13. Nail them to the square ends of the hutch. Nails must be close to ensure it is secure.
14. Saw a rectangular piece of plywood and nail to cover the rear. Cover all sides with ply board.
15. Use wire cutter and cut a piece of the chicken wire and nail it to half the front of the hutch.
16. Cut a piece of ply board to the other half and screw the hinges to it and to the cage to make a door.
17. Screw the hook and eye latch to the door.
18. Turn the cage over and nail 48″ 2″ x 4″s to form the legs.
Paint the hutch if you want a more appealing look.
Ensure that the legs are the same in length.
Ham http://writemyessay4me.org presents enable his phantom us steel to report “phenome
Bài viết mới nhất được đăng AaronFlannagan4 (Xem tất cả)
- Legit WritemyPaper4me.org Generating Aid Review - 05/11/2016
- Legit WritemyPaper4me.org Creating Steering Review - 05/11/2016
- Legit WritemyPaper4me.org Crafting Provider Review - 05/11/2016
- WriteMyPaper4Me Support Review - 04/11/2016
- Extremely Effective Qualified Review of JustBuyEssay.com - 04/11/2016